News

We want to keep you updated on all decisions we take in connection with the Coronavirus. We are just after an important meeting at which we determined our further activities for the coming weeks.


At the moment we anticipate two possible scenarios:

– the race will take place according to the schedule in April, while taking special precautions and after implementing special security procedures prepared together with the decision-making institutions
– the event will be postponed to November 14, 2020 (this is the first safe – realistic date, not colliding with other large events)

The final decision will be made on March 25, 2020, after analyzing the situation in our country and receiving the relevant recommendations. At the moment, the only decision we can make is to postpone the event, but we don’t know if it is necessary. Today, no one can answer this question. The next two weeks of “quarantine”, which has been introduced in our country, are decisive. Around March 25 we will know more, e.g. whether the ban on the organization of events will be maintained or there will be no such need.

The most important for us is the safety of you, your families, as well as coordinators and volunteers working on the implementation of the event. We are aware that only in a situation where we will all feel safe and comfortable there will be space for fun, fulfilling dreams and achieving goals.

At the moment we are working on new safety procedures, as well as preparing the implementation of the “Biegi w Szczawnicy”, which will take place in 2020.

Let us be of good cheer and keep our fingers crossed together so that the coming weeks will bring positive results, and thus give us a green light for the race!

If only the situation changes or we learn about something new, we will keep you updated!