April is beautiful this year. Amazing. Some trees already release juicy spring green, while others develop white buds making the mountain slopes covered with forest look almost fabulous. On most days the temperature reaches 20 degrees, the singing birds drown out the thoughts, and the setting sun in the cloudless sky wonderfully sharpens all mountain ridges.Read More
Please read the following message calmly and carefully!
In the registration system: https://zapisy.strefaprzygod.pl/en/changes-2020 – there is a form available that will allow you to make changes regarding the package for the event.
– You can make your decision by May 31, 2020 (after discussions with you we have extended this deadline).
– Peacefully consider all options (you have time until 31 May 2020), read the rules (included in the form). After this date, we will no longer make additional changes (excluding the situations described in the Annex to the Regulations).
– The Annex to the Regulations is available here.
– We are adding a NEW COURSE: 32 km (+ 1500 / -1500 m) – for those of you who do not want to run long distances in November, and 10 or 20 km is not enough for them. We’ll give you details and course profile later this week.
We remind you that you have several options:
– Participation in the event on a new date (November 14, 2020) on the same route.
– Participation in the event on a new date (November 14, 2020), but on a different route than the one originally selected.
– Participation in the event in 2021 (date: April 24, 2021).
– Transferring the package to another person.
– Cancellation and refund of 60% of the paid entry fee.
Detailed information on individual options can be found under the link in the form and in the appendix to the regulations! Before asking us a question – please – read the new rules and details – they will dispel your doubts!
No rush, no limit of entries, each of you can make his or her decision.
Please direct any questions to the following address: email@example.com
As you already know, this year’s event will take place on November 14, 2020. We know that some of you don’t like this date, conflict with other competitions or just don’t like running in November. We understand this perfectly, that’s why we come back to you with information – what’s next!Read More
Over the past weeks, we have been closely following the developments and analyzing all possible scenarios. We don’t want to keep you in suspense any longer because we can see that everything is moving in this direction, that at least until the end of April we will remain in the “quarantine” mode due to coronavirus. Schools remain closed until Eastern, the forests and hiking trails in the Pieniny mountains, where we run, have been closed until further notice. Every day in our country there are new cases, and we are aware that the peak of COVID-19 is yet to come. That is why we want to officially announce today that the VIII edition of the “Biegi w Szczawnicy” will take place on November 14, 2020.Read More
Before the new year we had to decide about the change of the location of the main start-finish zone in Szczawnica. At the moment, after many talks and arrangements, we can officially confirm that the new start and finish zone will be located on the Rafters Bridge and the upper parking level near Dunajec river.Read More