We invite you to participate in the 9th edition of Biegi w Szczawnicy, which will take place on April 22-24, 2022. We’re back in full swing and hope everything will be even more beautiful this time!
A detailed schedule of registration is presented in the graphic. We start on November 2, 2021 at 8 p.m., traditionally from the Niepokorny Mnich, and every Tuesday we will start registration for the next distance.
Registration will be held in the traditional formula. We have increased the limits for individual distances and we are convinced that there will be places for everyone.
The most important changes in the 2022 edition:
– NIEPOKORNY MNICH (NM – 95 km) – in the 2022 edition, the route will run only on the Polish side. Due to the fact that the “new” (already known from the 2021 edition) route is more demanding, we start an hour earlier at 2:00 am (limit 18h)
- DZIKI GROŃ (DG – 64 km) – extended limit of 14 h (instead of 13 h)
- WIELKA PREHYBA (WP – 43 km) – no changes
- ŻWAWE WIERCHY (ŻW – 33 km) – no changes
- CHYŻA DURBASZKA (CD – 20 km) – no changes
- HARDY ROLLING (HR -10 km) – change of the convention to “run to the sunset”, start at 5:00 pm.
Detailed information on the courses, starting times, logistics assumptions can be found on the competition website. We invite you to familiarize yourself with the detailed rules Biegi w Szczawnicy 2022.
If you have any questions, please let us know at the following address: email@example.com